BPSGMC Recruitment – Hello there! We are back with another latest job vacancy. Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College for Women publicity known as BPSGMC has published their vacancy posts. There are 61 seats available. Bhagat Phool Singh Govt. Medical College for Women is situated in Haryana, make sure you remember this before applying. Also, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fees, pay scale, selection process,step-by-step application process, age limit and other details will be on our website soon. Follow our website to get regular updates on these. Do not forget to keep the notification bell on and keep visiting our website to get all the informative details regarding any job vacancy.
BPSGMC Recruitment 2022
|Organized by||Bhagat Phool Singh Government medical college|
|Job Name||BPSGMC Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Sr. Resident & Tutor|
|Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS, DNB in concerned subjects|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||check the notice|
|Last date||every month first Friday|
Eligibility Norms – BPSGMC Recruitment
|Senior Resident & Tutors||1. The candidates should have MBBS Degree from a recognized university.|
2. The candidates must have a valid registration certificate issued by the NMC
3. Must have MS/ DNB/ MD Degree in the concerned subjects
|Trainee||The age of the candidate should be minimum of 22 years of age and|
should not be more than 45 years
Some Important Information About BPSGMC
- Bhagat Phool Singh Government medical college is one of the best public medical college in India.
- It was popularly known as BPSGMC
- BPSGMC is situated in Gohana, Haryana.
- Is was established in the year 1st march 2009.
- The college as one of the role model in the country.
- all types of blood test, x-ray, investigation are done with modern technology.
Vacancy Information of BPSGMC Recruitment
Sr Resident & Tutor – 61 posts
|department name||no of vacancy||department name||no of vacancy|
|general medicine||08||community medicine||02|
|Skin & VD||01||bio chemistry||01|
|General Surgery||05||forensic medicine||01|
|Anesthesia||05||obst & gynae||02|
|category||For UR/ OBC||For SC/ ST|
|application fees||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 250/-|
Step by step Application Process
- visit the official website
- then click on the career tab
- find the Recruitment notice PDF
- read the details carefully
- then download the application form
- fill up the application form with required details including name, qualification etc
- pay the requisite application fee
- along with the application form attach all the documents in mentioned format
- then reach the interview venue at given time & date.
if you want to know about salary details, please go through the official website.
Selection Criteria – BPSGMC Recruitment
The applicants are selected on a basis of Interview
|Starting date and time of Application||first Friday of every month|
|Closing Date Of Application||20/08/2022|
|Venue of Interview||directorate office at 11A.M|
|date & time of interview||second Wednesday of every month|
|date of scrutiny of documents||second Monday of every month|
Important FAQs about BPSGMC Recruitment
Q. What Is the last date to apply for BPSGMC Recruitment?
A. The last date to apply for BPSGMC Recruitment is every month first friday.
Q. How many vacancies are recruited through this Recruitment?
A. There are total 61 vacancies are recruited through BPSGMC Recruitment.
Q. Which post will be announced for BPSGMC Recruitment?
A. Sr resident & Tutor post will be announced for BPSGMC Recruitment