HAL Recruitment – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited also known as HAL is all set to appoint people for their huge vacant seats. There are a total of 120 seats available. In order to apply for this particular job, one needs to carry a degree in relevant disciplines. Also, willing candidates need to know details on eligibility criteria, the step-by-step application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees, and other important details. The interested candidates may apply for this recruitment through our website. The direct link will be attached in the below section. So, hurry up and apply before it’s gone.
Following our can be worth it as you don’t have to worry about these anymore, we will provide you with these informations. Also, do not forget to put the notification bell on. Good luck for the exam
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
|HAL Recruitment 2022
|15 – 18 years
|Mode of Application
|as per the government rules
|9th September 2022
Eligibility Norms – HAL Recruitment
|The candidates must have class 10th certificate / SSLC degree or equivalent from a recognized board with minimum aggregate marks of 60% for general candidates and 50% for the OBC /SC /ST candidates.
|The age of the candidate should be minimum 15 years of age and
should not exceeding 18 years as on 01.10.2022
Some Important Information About HAL
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of the best Aerospace and defence company.
- It was popularly known as HAL
- HAL was started its journey on 23rd December 1964.
- At present, the headquarter of the HAL company is located in Bengaluru.
- HAL is the oldest and largest aerospace in the World.
- Currently, The HAL Is involved in designing and manufacturing of helicopters, jet engine, fighters jets, avionics etc.
Vacancy Information – HAL Recruitment
There are no fees are needed to apply
Step by step Application Process – HAL Recruitment
- The candidates may visit the official website of HAL
- Find the Advertisement PDF and read it before apply.
- If you are interested and find yourself eligible then go ahead
- now you can download the application form.
- Fill out the application form with suitable information such as name, age, qualification etc.
- Now the candidates may send the application form in the prescribed format in an A4 size paper in addition to 10th certificate, Ration card, category certificate and other documents to the below provided address
Technical training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics ltd
Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura post
Bangalore – 560017
The salary of the candidates will be decided by the Government.
Selection Criteria – HAL Recruitment
The applicants for admission will be shortlisted based on 50% weightage in written exam & 50% weightage in 10th/SSLC class marks.
|Starting date of Application
|Closing Date Of Application
|9th September 2022
Important FAQs about HAL Recruitment
Q. What is the application process of HAL Recruitment ?
A. Please read the entire article to know the details.
Q. What is the last date to receive HAL Recruitment application?
A. The last date to receive application is 9th September 2022
Q. How many vacancies to be filled for Apprentice post ?
A. A total of 120 vacancies to be filled for Apprentice post
Q. What is the maximum age criteria to apply for this post?
A. the maximum of the candidates should not exceeding 18 years.