Indian Navy Recruitment – Indian Navy has announced latest job recruitment notifications. Total 36 vacancies are for Unmarried Male candidates with four year B.Tech degree course the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme on 13th August, 2022. After completing the B.Tech degree course candidates can apply for this. Candidates who have a dream to work in the Indian Navy can apply. Candidates can apply from 18th August and the last date for submission is 28th August, 2022. It’s a good opportunity for B.Tech candidates.
Willing candidates can check all the detailed information like age limit, education qualifications, application process, application fees, physical and medical criteria, selection process, how to apply are given below. When the official starts its application process we will share the direct application link here. Hurry up
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
|Organized by||Indian Navy|
|Job Name||Indian Navy Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Executive and Technical Branch, Education Branch|
|Age||Born between 02-01-2003 & 01-01-2006|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||not yet disclosed|
|Last date||28th August 2022|
Eligibility Norms – Indian Navy Recruitment
- Candidates who applied for this post should be passed Higher Secondary exam from
- The applicants should have passed B.Tech/ BE in any recognized university.
For more information go to the official website.
|Executive technical branch, Education branch||the Candidates must born Between 02-01-2003 & 01-01-2006 .|
Some Important Information About Indian Navy
- The Indian Navy is the Indian Armed forces naval branch.
- It was founded in 1612 by the East India Company.
- Indian Navy is the World’s seventh powerful marine force.
- The 1st mission of the Indian Navy’s was against the Portuguese.
- Missile BrahMos is the fastest cruise missile in the world.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji is considered as the father of the Indian Navy.
Vacancy Information – Indian Navy Recruitment
|Branch name||no of vacancy|
|Executive & Technical Branch||31|
To know the application fees visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
Step by step Application Process – Indian Navy Recruitment
- First visit the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Check the Indian Navy recruitment notifications.
- Then select the notification and read all the detailed information.
- Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria can check the online application link.
- Fill the application form with suitable details that are asked for.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Reconfirm the application form.
- Click the submit button to complete the application process and save it.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The Indian Navy has not disclosed their pay scale yet. Those candidates who know the
pay scale follow the official website of the Indian Navy
Selection Criteria – Indian Navy Recruitment
- Indian Navy will shortlisted the candidates on the basis of written exam/ interview/ medical test/ documents verification.
- Shortlisted candidates hiring through SMS or Email.
- When candidates are selected they will be placed as an Officer in the Indian Navy
Useful Date – Indian Navy Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||18/08/2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||28/08/2022|
Important Link Of
FAQs about Indian Navy Recruitment
Q. What is the last date to apply for this job?
Ans: 28th August, 2022 is the last date of submission of the application form.
Q. How many vacancies are released under Indian Navy recruitment 2022?
Ans: 36 vacancies are released under Indian Navy recruitment 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry
Q. Is Indian Navy recruitment 2022 notification an offline application process?
Ans: No, it is a totally online application process