ISRO Recruitment – Indian Space Research Organisation aka ISRO is currently recruiting for 19 vacant posts. IRSO and its legacy is quite famous in India and also outside the India. There are many Indians who want to work for ISRO. Candidates need to have basic idea on astronomy in order to get a chance. Other than that eligibility criteria, step-by-step application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees should be known by the willing candidates. Our website provide a direct link along with many other facilities. You will get to know once you start following us and keep visiting us.
ISRO Recruitment 2022
|Organized by||Indian Space Research Organization|
|Job Name||ISRO Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||TGT, PGT , Primary teacher|
|Age||18 – 40 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||35,400 – 1,51,100|
|Last date||28th August 2022|
Eligibility Norms – ISRO Recruitment
Essential Qualification : The applicants should have a bachelors and post graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
|TGT, PGT, Primary teacher||Please check the official notification|
Some Important Information About ISRO
- The Indian Space Research Organization is the national Space Organization, under the Space Department Government of India.
- ISRO built India’s first Satellite Aryabhata, Which was sent by the Soviet Union.
- 52 years ago, on 15th August 1969 it was established by Jawaharlal Nehru.
- ISRO has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites.
- ISRO designed and developed Space rockets, satellites, and space exploration missions.
- Its headquarters is in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- It sent two missions to the Moon and one to Mars.
- ISRO assumes an important socio-economic role in India and both supported civilian and military domains.
- Formerly it was known as Indian National Committee For Space Research and now it is known as the Indian Space research organization(ISRO).
- Sreedhara Panicker Somnath is the chairman of ISRO.
|Post name||No of vacancy|
|Post Graduate Teacher||05|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||09|
There is a non-refundable application fee of 250 for each application. Initially all the the applicants have to uniformly pay Rs. 750 per application as processing fee.
Step by step Application Process
- Those who want to apply for this post please visit the official website of
ISRO-SDSC shar.gov.in or click on the link given below.
- Go to the homepage of the website and go to the “Recruitment” section.
- Read the recruitment circular carefully before filling the form.
- Apply online.
- Now go to the online application option.
- Now register with all your information.
- This registration will run from August 6, 2022, to August 28, 2022.
- Fill out the form carefully with all your correct information.
- Once the form is filled upload all the documents asked to be uploaded.
- Check the fill up form once.
- Submit the application fee online. (According to own category)
- Now submit the application form.
- Keep a copy of the application form with you as may be required later.
Salary Details of ISRO Recruitment
|Post Graduate Teacher||Rs. 47,600 to 1,51,100 (level – 8)|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400 (level – 7)|
|Primary Teacher||Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400 (level – 6)|
The applicants are selected on a basis of
- Written test
- Skill test
Useful Date – ISRO Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||06/08/2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||28/08/2022|
Important FAQs – ISRO Recruitment
Q. What is the last of application?
A. The last date of application is 28th August 2022
Q. What is the Full form of ISRO?
A. The full form of ISRO Is Indian Space Research Organization.
Q. How many vacancies are there?
A. There is a total of 19 vacancies are filled for this recruitment.