KCB Recruitment – Kirkee Cantonment Board has published a job recruitment notification . The willing candidates should be aware of every single detail such as, eligibility criteria, application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees etc. The direct will be attached soon. For more knowledge about any job recruitment keep following our website and also keep the notification bell on. This vacancy will be on our website before anywhere else. Keep visiting the website to get new notifications about jobs. And do forget to keep the notification bell on as it’s completely free, to get yourself updated! Best of luck!
|Organized by||Kirkee Cantonment Board|
|Job Name||KCB Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||ITI, diploma, Degree|
|Age||21 – 30 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||25,500 to 177,500/-|
Eligibility Norms – KCB Recruitment
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||The candidates should have degree in civil engineering/ civil & rural engineering/ urban & rural Engineering / Architecture/ construction technology/ urban planning of recognized university.||21 – 30 years|
|Junior Engineer||the candidates should have 3 years diploma degree in civil engineering / rural engineering/ urban & rural Engineering from a recognized university.||21 – 30 years|
|Draughtsman||The candidates Must possess ITI degree from government recognized university||21 – 30 years|
|Electrician||The candidates must have ITI degree in Electrician course.||21 – 30 years|
|Staff Nurse||The applicants must have b.sc nursing degree from a recognized university||21 – 30 years|
Some Important Information About Kirkee cantonment board
- Kirkee cantonment board is one of the former cantonments in India.
- It was constituted in 5th November 1817.
- Since its inception, the board was aims to educate the staff of the KCB About their duties and to ensure clean and green environment in the cantonment area.
Vacancy Information Of KCB Recruitment
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||02|
|category||SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ widow/ divorced||others candidate|
Step by step Application Process – KCB Recruitment
- At first, you need to visit the official website of The Kirkee Cantonment board or click on the below provided link
- Then, find the recruitment tab
- read the detailed advertisement PDF
- Then verify yourself that you are eligible or not to apply under this recruitment.
- download the application form
- then you have to fill out the application form very carefully with required information.
- pay the required application fee in demand draft (as per your category)
- willing aspirants may send their duly filled and signed application form along with the self attested copies documents (photocopy of the candidates, educational certificate, caste certificate, EWS certificate) to the address given in the official notification.
Salary – KCB Recruitment
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 56,100 to 177550/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 41,800 to 132300/-|
|Draughtsman||Rs. 29,200 to 92,300/-|
|Electrician||Rs. 25,500 to 81100/-|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 35,400 to 112400/-|
The applicants are selected on a basis of
- written test
- Skill test
Useful Date – KCB Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||22nd June 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||15th August 2022|
Important FAQs about KCB Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies will be recruited through KCB Recruitment 2022?
A. There are total 16 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive.
Q. What is the full form of KCB?
A. The full form of KCB is Kirkee Cantonment Board.
Q. What is the application fee for KCB Recruitment?
A. SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates are exempted from fees and other candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-