MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, publicly known as MPPSC has huge vacancy offers for job seekers. The vacancy details will be available soon on our website. There are 96 vacant seats. Also, one needs to carry a medical field related degree before applying for this job. As this job is for anesthesia specialists , willing candidates must be from medical ground.
Other details such as eligibility criteria, the application process, age limit, important dates, application fees, pay scale, selection process, and other effective information will be shared with the willing candidates very soon on our website. You can follow us and following can give you other advantages such as getting a direct link, etc. Keep following and make sure to prepare for the exam
MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post
|Organized by||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Job Name||MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post 2022|
|Job role||Anesthesia Specialist|
|Qualification||CPS Diploma, PG diploma, Degree|
|Age||21 – 40 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||15,600 – 39,100|
|Last date||16th September 2022|
Eligibility Norms – MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post
|Anesthesia Specialist||1. The candidates must have Post graduate diploma degree in the relevant discipline recognized by the Medical council of India.|
2. The candidates must have CPS diploma degree or equivalent from a recognized university.
|Anesthesia Specialist||The age of the candidate should be minimum 21 years of age and|
should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
Some Important Information About MPPSC
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is one of the Top ranked organizations in India.
- It is popularly known as MPPSC.
- MPPSC is a state govt-led agency.
- The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission is established on the year 1st November 1956 under the state and union public service commission article 315.
- At present, the headquarter of the MPPSC is located at Indore, Madya Pradesh.
- The main aim of the Commission is to make direct recruitments to various civil services.
Vacancy Information – MPPSC Recruitment
Application Fee – MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post
|Category||SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL)/ PWD candidates||For others categories|
Step by step Application Process
- At first, you may go to the official website of MPPSC
- Then click on the recruitment/ career tab.
- on this page, you can discover the detailed advertisement PDF.
- Read all the instruction carefully before apply.
- If you found yourself eligible for the post.
- Then, click on the link Apply Online
- A new page pop up on your screen
- Here you can fill out all the particulars with required information.
- then, pay the application fees via online mode as per your category.
- Upload all the mandatory documents in prescribed format.
- Recheck the application form
- and press the Submit button the complete the application process.
- Take a copy of the application form for future reference.
|Anesthesia specialist||The candidates selected as a Anesthesia Specialist will get Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- per month|
The applicants are selected on a basis of
- Written exam
- Skill test
Useful Date – MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post
|Starting date of Application||31st July 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||16th September 2022|
Important FAQs about MPPSC Recruitment for 96 post
Q. What is the salary for Anesthesia specialist Post?
A. The candidates as a Anesthesia specialist will get 15,600 to 39,100/- per month.
Q. How many vacancies are released for MPPSC Recruitment ?
A. there are total 96 vacancies are announced for this recruitment.