MSC Bank Recruitment – Maharashtra State Co- Operative Bank has recently published their job recruitment for Junior Officer post. Total number of posts is 11 for Maharashtra Co operative Bank recruitment 2022.
Those candidates who are interested requested to download the official notification to apply for this post. Willing candidates can fill the form before 29th August. Read the detailed notifications carefully before applying. Candidates can check all the necessary details about MSC Bank recruitment such as education qualifications, age limit, application process, selection process, application fees and how to apply are given below. Candidates can check our website regularly for more information. For more information scroll down this page.
MSC Bank Recruitment
|Organized by||The Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank ltd.|
|Job Name||MSC Bank Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||junior officer|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||45,000/- per month|
|Last date||29th August 2022|
Eligibility Norms – MSC Bank Recruitment
Junior Officer – the Candidates must have completed their BE/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering, IT, Electronics or Telecommunications or MCA or M. SC in Computer Science or any equivalent course in any
For more details candidates can check the official website.
|Junior Officer||As per Maharashtra Co operative Bank recruitment notifications candidates maximum age|
should be 25 years.
Age Relaxation :
Age relaxation as per government rules and regulations for SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates.
Some Important Information About MSC Bank
- The co-operative movement in India traces its origin before 1904.
- Maharashtra is the most developed state in our country.
- The co-operative movement in Maharashtra is divided into three co operative credit
structures-Maharashtra State Co-operative Bank, District Central Co-operative Bank and Primary
Agriculture Credit Societies are working.
- The bank was listed in a schedule of RBI in 1934.
- Dr. A.R Deshmukh is the CMD of this bank.
- The co-operative movement in India traces its origin before The MSC Bank provides a
balancing center for the surplus resources of co-operatives in the state.
- Needless to say that MSC Bank is the largest co-operative bank in the country.
Vacancy Information Of MSC Bank Recruitment
Application fees are Rs- 1770/- for all the candidates. The fees paid through the online mode.
Step by step Application Process – MSC Bank Recruitment
- First candidates can visit the official website of MSC Bank.
- Then check all the notifications carefully before applying.
- Open the Junior Officers job recruitment notifications.
- Check all the eligibility criteria .
- Check the last date of the application before applying for the junior officers post.
- Then Fill the application form with proper information such as name, Age, nationality etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents as per their size mentioned in the notifications.
- Pay the application fees through online mode.
- Press Submit Button to fulfill the application form.
- After submitting the application form, take a print out of it, for future reference
Salary/ Pay Scale
Selected candidates’ will get 45,000/- per month as a salary
The applicants are selected on a basis of Interview
Useful Date – MSC Bank Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||9th August 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||29th August 2022|
Important FAQs about MSC Bank Recruitment
- How many vacancies are in the MSC Banks?
Ans: There are 11 vacancies for Junior officers.
- Where can I be placed if I am selected?
Ans: The selected candidates are placed in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- What is the last date of submission of the application form for MSC Bank Recruitment
Ans: 29th August 2022 is the last date of submission of the application form.
- What is the pay scale of Junior officers?
Ans: The pay scale of Junior Officers is as per the government pay scale level