NIT Calicut Recruitment – National Institute of Technology has announced their new job
notifications for Non-Faculty 150 posts. Names of the nonfaculty posts are Deputy Register, Junior Engineers, Pharmacist, Medical Officer, Library and information assistant, Senior Technician, Sr. Technical officer, Superintendent, Technical Assistant, Lab Attendant, Assistant Librarian, and SAS assistant. Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply. Interested candidates can check their official website for more information. Fill-up has started and the last date of submission is 18th September 2022. Other details about NIT Calicut recruitment, 2022 such as education qualifications, age limit, the application process, Selection Process, application fees, important dates, important links, and how to apply are given below. Candidates can check our website for more information
NIT Calicut Recruitment
|Organized by||National Institute of Technology Calicut|
|Job Name||NIT Calicut Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Deputy register, junior engineers, superintendent, librarian and others.|
|Qualification||ITI/ Graduate /Diploma and others|
|Age||27- 56 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||Pay scale level -1 to pay scale level -12|
|Last date||18th September 2022|
Eligibility Norms – NIT Calicut Recruitment
Qualification – Candidates must have completed their ITI/ graduation /diploma / engineering degree in any
For more information candidates can visit the official website.
|Deputy register, junior engineers, superintendent, librarian and others.||27 years is the minimum age limit for the candidates.|
56 years is the maximum age limit for the candidates.
Age Relaxation – Age relaxation of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD candidates as per government rules and regulations.
Some Important Information About NIT, Calicut
- National Institute of Technology Calicut is an engineering college of Calicut.
- It was formerly known as Calicut Regional Engineering College, now it is known as National
Institute of Technology Calicut.
- First the institute was associated with Kerala University, in 1963 after the foundation of
Calicut University it came under it.
- It was founded in 1961.
- NIT campus is in Kozhikode, Kerala, India.
Vacancy Information of NIT Calicut Recruitment
|Post name||Deputy Register||Junior Engineer||Technician||Lab Attendant||Technical Assistant||Superintendent||Senior Technician||Total|
|No of vacancy||02||06||30||10||20||08||15||150|
To know detailed information about NIT Calicut vacancies visit the official website.
Application Fee – NIT Calicut Recruitment
There are no application fees are required.
Step by step Application Process
- First visit the official website of NIT Calicut.
- Fill the application form with suitable details.
- Upload the documents that were asked for.
- Pay the application fee if required.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
- Candidates should send their application to the mentioned address. Interested candidates
- requested to download the application form and send it to the mentioned
address: The Register National Institute of Technology Calicut NIT Campus
P. O: Kozhikode : 673601
Salary of NIT Calicut Recruitment
For Non Faculty pay scale level -01 to level – 12
For more salary details please go to the below official website.
Candidates should be selected through a written exam and Interview.
For more details, candidates can check the official website of NIT Calicut.
Useful Date – NIT Calicut Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||13th July 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||18th September 2022|
Important FAQs about NIT Calicut Recruitment
- How many vacancies are released in the NIT Calicut recruitment?
Ans: 150 vacancies are released under the NIT Calicut recruitment 2022.
- Where is the Job location of this job?
Ans: Kozhikode, Kerala is the job location.
- Is it an offline application process?
Ans: No, it is a totally online application process.