OSSC Recruitment – Odisha Staff Selection Commission aka OSSC (govt of Odisha) has published their their recruitment posts just now. 130 seats are available for these posts. Vaccines are under many departments. One has to be aware of the eligibility criteria, step-by-step application process, age limit, important dates, pay scale, selection process, application fees etc in order to apply for this particular job. Follow our website to get regular updates on these. Do not forget to keep the notification bell on and keep visiting our website to get all the informative details regarding any job vacancy.
|Organized by||Odisha staff selection commission|
|Job Name||OSSC Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Junior Executive Assistant|
|Qualification||HSC Degree In relevant discipline|
|Age||21 – 38 years|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||14,200 /- per month|
|Last date||11th September 2022|
Eligibility Norms – OSSC Recruitment
Junior Executive Assistant –
- The applicants must have bachelors degree from a recognized university by an act of parliament or deemed to be an Indian University under section 3 of the university Grants commission act.
- The applicants must have a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English typing.
|Junior Executive Assistant||The candidate should be minimum 21 years of age and|
should not be more than 30 years as on 01.01.2022
Some Important Information About OSSC
- Odisha Staff selection commission is an organization under the govt of India.
- The objective of the organization is to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and depts.
- This organization is set up on the year 4th of November 1975.
- The headquarters of the organization is situated in New Delhi, India.
Vacancy Information – OSSC Recruitment
|No of vacancy||85||19||—||26|
There are no fees are needed to apply
Step by step Application Process – OSSC Recruitment
- Visit the official website of OSSC.
- Then Click On The Career tab
- you need to find the advertisement pdf
- Open the pdf file to know the detailed information
- After that, you can decide to apply or not
- if you are eligible then click on the apply online link
- The application form is open up in front of your screen.
- Fill in all the particular required information without any errors.
- Then pay the application fees via online
- you can proceed to upload all the scanned copies of the documents.
- take a preview of the application form and click on the Submit Button
- applicants are requested to keep a copy of the application form for future use.
|Name of the post||Salary|
|Junior Executive Assistant||14,200/- per month|
The applicants are selected on a basis of Interview
Useful Date – OSSC Recruitment
|Starting date of Application||05th August 2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||11th September 2022|
Important Link Of OSSC Recruitment
Important FAQs about OSSC Recruitment
Q. How to apply for OSSC Recruitment 2022?
A. The willing candidates can apply through the official website or the direct link provided in this article.
Q. What is the selection process of OSSC Recruitment?
A. The selection process will be conducted in 2 stages 1. written exam, 2. interview.
Q. When did the online registration process for OSSC Recruitment is start ?
A. The application process has already started on 5th August 2022.
Q. What is the full form of OSSC?
A. The full form of OSSC is Odisha Staff Selection Commission.
Q. How many vacancies are announced for OSSC Recruitment?
A. There are total 130 post has released for this recruitment.