Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment – Good News, The applicants who are dreamed about to be a part of the police department, then this recruitment news is for those candidates. Recently, The Punjab Police department released a huge vacancies for the post of Head Constable. The willing aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Govt job notice can apply for the Head constable post within the given timeline Thorough our website. The link is shared below of this article. so read the entire article to get the direct link.
In addition to the link, we also shared the recruitment related other information such as age limit, qualification, salary, date, application process, documents, salary, vacancy details and many more Information. So keep in touch with us for more such Information.
Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment
|Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment 2022
|18to 28 years
|Mode of Application
|7th September 2022
Eligibility Norms – Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment
|The candidates should have Bachelors degree from a recognized university or its equivalent
The applicants must possess M.P exam with Punjabi as one of the Compulsory subjects
|The age of the candidate should be 28 years as on 1st January 2021
Nationality – The candidates must be citizen of India.
Some Important Information About Punjab Police
- Punjab Police was incorporated in 1861.
- The headquarters of the Punjab Police is situated in Chandigarh.
- at present, there are total number of 80000 staff are working.
- The new Director General of Punjab Police is IPS Officer Viresh Kumar Bhawra.
- PP (Punjab Police) agency executive is IPS Officer Gaurav Yadav
Vacancy Information of Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment
|SC Balmiki/ Mazhbi sikhs
|SC Ramdasia & others
|BC Of Punjab
|ESM – SC Balmiki/ Mazhbi sikhs
|ESM-SC Ramdasia & others
|ESM-BC Of Punjab
|Wards of freedom fighter
|wards of Police Personnel
|Rs. 1000/- (application fee + examination fee)
|Rs. 400/- (application fee)
|Rs. 550/- (application fee + examination fee)
Step by step Application Process
- At first, The applicants visit the official page of the Punjab police.
- Then, you have to click on the recruitment tab
- Here you can see the Advertisement PDF.
- Open the file and read the details like eligibility criteria, last date etc.
- If you are satisfied with the condition then you may go ahead for the application
- Then, you need to click on the apply online link to start the application process.
- The application form is visible on your desktop screen
- you have to fill all the particulars with accurate information such as qualification, age, address etc
- Pay the requisite application fee as per your category through Credit/ net banking/ debit card.
- Upload your all the necessary documents in prescribed format as mentioned in the application form
- Take a Preview of the application
- to complete the process you have to press the Submit Button
- at last, you need to take a print out of the application for future reference.
Salary – Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment
|Level 4 of 7th CPC/ Pay matrix Rs. 25,500/-
The applicants are selected on a basis of 2 stages
- Stage I
- Computer based Test
- Stage II
- Documents Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement test
- Physical screening Test
Useful Date of Punjab Police Head Constable Recruitment
|Starting date of Application
|4th August 2022
|Closing Date Of Application
|31st August 2022
Q. What is the last date to apply?
A. the last date of this recruitment notice is 7th September 2022.
Q. What is the salary of a Head Constable Post?
A. The salary of a Head Constable post is 25,500/-