Punjab Police Recruitment – A new recruitment notification has been published by Punjab Police. This recruitment post is Sub Inspector. The application process for this post has started from 9 August,2022 and the last day to apply is 30 August, 2022. So those who are thinking to apply should apply by this date. All Male and Female can apply for this post according to eligibility. Read the full article below to know more about this recruitment. Application process, application fee, eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details of this post are described in detail below. Stay connected with our page for more information.
Punjab Police Recruitment
|Organized by||Punjab Police|
|Job Name||Punjab Police Recruitment 2022|
|Job role||Sub Inspector|
|Age||18 – 28 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date||30th August 2022|
|Sub Inspector||Applicants must have passed Graduation from|
any recognized University/Board/Institute.
Read the recruitment notification for more details in this regard.
|Sub Inspector||Age criteria minimum 18 and maximum 28 years|
Some Important Information About Punjab Police
- Punjab Police was first formed in 1861.
- Punjab Police has its headquarters in Chandigarh.
- The number of employees here is around 80000.
- The new Director General of Punjab Police is IPS Officer Viresh Kumar Bhawra.
- PP (Punjab Police) agency executive is IPS Officer Gaurav Yadav
Vacancy Information – Punjab Police Recruitment
560 Sub Inspector vacancies are mentioned here. Check the official notification to know more about this.
Application fee for
General categories – 1500/-
SC/ST/EWS & OBC of only Punjab state – 900/-
Ex-serviceman – 700/
Step by step Application Process – Punjab Police Recruitment
- Go to official website of Punjab Police www.punjabpolice.gov.in or
link provided by us.
- Now go to the website and find the ‘Recruitment Notification’ and read it.
- Then go to “Apply Online” option.
- Now complete the registration process with your correct information.
- Fill the online form with correct details.
- Upload the mentioned documents.
- Now check the fillup form once.
- Now the application fee has to be paid online.
- Now submit the application.
- Take a soft copy of the application form as it may be required later.
Salary of Sub Inspector Post
|post name||Sub Inspector|
|salary||Salary 35,400/- for the post of Sub Inspector as per recruitment|
Selection Criteria – Punjab Police Recruitment
The applicants are selected on a basis of
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
|Starting date of Application||09/08/2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||30/08/2022|
|Application fee payment last date||30/08/2022|
Important Link Punjab Police Recruitment
Important FAQs about Punjab Police Recruitment
Q. How many vacancies are there for the post of Punjab Police SI?
Ans :- 560 vacancies are mentioned here.
Q. What is the age limit for this post?
Ans :- 18 to 28 is the age limit.
Q. Until what date can the application for this post be filled up?
Ans :- Last date of application is 30 August, 2022.
Q. In which mode can the application be made for the post of Punjab Police SI?
Ans:- The application should be done in online mode.
Q. Who can apply for this position?
Ans:- All eligible candidates can apply. He should have Punjabi language at least till class 10.
Q. Both male and female can apply for this post?
Ans:- Yes, all eligible candidates can apply.
Q. What will be the selection process for the post of Punjab Police SI?
Ans:- Candidates will be selected through Written Examination, Computer Test, Physical Tests, Interview.
Q. Should the application fee be paid online or through Demand Draft?
Ans:- Online application fee has to be paid.