SAIL Recruitment – Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced a new application. They have started this application process to recruit new 200 trainee posts. The application process will run from 5 August 2022 to 20 August 2022. Those who want to apply for this post click on the link given below. Click on the link given below to know details of Recruitment Notification, Application Process, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Salary, and other information. Get complete notification details and the online application link below. Follow our page for more details.
|Organized by||Steel Authority Of India|
|Job Name||SAIL Recruitment 2022|
|Qualification||10th, 12th, diploma, Degree, PG|
|Age||18 – 35 years|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Salary||7,000 – 15,000/-|
|Last date||20th August 2022|
Eligibility Norms – SAIL Recruitment
Medical Attendant Training : Minimum Matric or equivalent.
Critical Care Nursing Training : Diploma in General Nursing & Mid Wifery
(Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes run by SAIL
Advanced Specialized Nursing Training (ASNT) : Diploma degree in General Nursing and
Mid-Wifery Course from recognized Nursing Institutes of Odisha or Institutes
The applicants have B.Sc Nursing from any recognized Institute.
Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training: The applicants have Intermediate
qualification with PGDCA from a recognized University.
Medical Lab Technician Training: The applicant’s Diploma degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
Hospital Administration Training: The applicants have – MBA
OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: The applicants should pass Intermediate Examination from a
Also, the applicants Should have completed one year of Hospital Attendant
Advanced Physiotherapy Training: The applicants should Pass a graduate degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized Institute.
Radiographer Training: The applicants should have passed a Diploma degree in Medical Radiation Technology from an Institution Recognized by Government.
Pharmacist Training: The applicants should be passed a Diploma degree in Pharmacy
B. Pharmacy Degree from an
Institution Recognized by Government.
|Trainee||The candidate should be minimum 18 years of age and|
should not be more than 35 years
Some Important Information About SAIL
- SAIL(Steel Authority of India Limited) is originally famous as a reputed steel and
iron manufacturing company in India Today
- This company was first launched on January 19,1954.
- Soma Mondal is currently the Chairman of SAIL.
- The company currently aims to increase its production capacity from 14.6 MT
per annum to 26.2 MT per annum.
- Currently around 61,275 employees work here.
|Medical Attendant Trainee|
Critical Care Nursing Trainee
Advanced Specialized Nursing Trainee
Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Trainee
Medical Lab. Technician Trainee
Hospital Administration Trainee
OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Trainee
Advanced Physiotherapy Trainee
There are no fees are needed to apply
Step by step Application Process
- First go to the official website or click on the link given below.
- Now find the recruitment notice.
- Read it carefully and now go to the next page.
- Go there and you will see two options, an online Application Form and a View Filled Form.
- Since you are going to apply, click on the Online Application Form option.
- Now fill up the form with your own details.
- When the form fill up is over, submit the filled up form.
- An Application ID will be sent to your E-mail or Mobile Number and you can login with that.
- Now you have to login with the application id received from you and you have to upload a photo there.
- if application fee is required then pay it.
- Now take a print of that application.
Salary – SAIL Recruitment
|Medical Attendant training: Rs. 7,000/-|
Critical Care Nursing Training: Rs. 17,000/-
Advanced Specialized Nursing Training: Rs. 15,000/-
Data entry operator/Medical Transcription training: 9,000/-
Medical Lab. Technician Training: 9,000/-
Hospital Administration Training: 15,000/-
OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: 9,000/-
Advanced Physiotherapy Training: 10,000/-
Radiographer Training: 9,000:/-
Pharmacist Training: 9,000/-
The applicants are selected on a basis of Interview
Useful Date – SAIL Recruitment
|Release date of Notification||1/08/2022|
|Starting date of Application||05/08/2022|
|Closing Date Of Application||20/08/2022|
Important Link Of SAIL Recruitment
|Official PDF File||GET DETAILS|
|Application link||GET DETAILS|
|Official Website||GET DETAILS|
Important FAQs about SAIL Recruitment
Q.- Will the application for the sail trainee post be online or offline?
Ans:- Online Mode